Concept & Description:Client Brief
Shop area- 250 Sqft , Clients wants experience center not like a shop, They wants their product display with product content, They wants to demonstration space for their product, RO is the main product to be displayed in shoppe so client wants main focus on RO display areaPrimary Concept
The KENT House of Purity is not designed merely as a typical retail store, but as an Experience Center to establish the multiple segments and diverse product range of the client company.
• The space is treated as a touch-point for sensitizing new potential users about the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle by demonstrating hands-on and showcasing the innovative line of products.
• The aim of the project is to pique the curiosity of the customer, to take home the notion of purity.
• RCP in Gypsum board
• Wall finished in Asian emulsion paint shade code (0643)
• Flooring in Nitco tile Belgium Grey
• Ro display area glass to be used 10 mm thk toughened glass with back lid with Led strip light
• In built furniture in steel grey color PU finish match with wall shade
• Ambience lighting and Focus light from LUZ Light
• Product content in 3M Acrylic sheet and vinyl in 3M
• The flagship store has recorded in its 4 months of opening, a 40% surge in product demo bookings.
• User engagement with potential customers has risen and more walk-in customers have been drawn into the store for experiencing the products.
• The design of the space has established KENT as a brand of the future.
- Project TeamAruna Singh, Baishali Chauhan
- Structural ConsultantsAmit Gupta (Mastercad), Ajay Verma (Bigthoughtsolution-acrylic work), Ashutosh Srivastav (Kormoan-Graphic Designer), Mohit (Dreamfactoryconcept)